Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrong Side Walker

We’ve been in this situation before, lady.

I’m walking on the right side of the hallway because that’s what normal people do. It’s like driving. Nobody drives on the left side of the street and nobody walks down the left side of the hallway. Nobody but you, it seems.

You took the corner too hard. Again. For some reason when you walk you take corners like you’re driving in a Formula 1 race instead of drifting out a little bit. Taking corners like a race car is a buster ass way to walk around and take corners. You’re not being timed; drift out in case someone else is walking down the hall.

But here we are again. I’m walking down the hall on the way to use the bathroom and you roll around the corner full speed with a hot cup of coffee. Just going Formula 1 style around corners with hot beverages? Buster ass move. You yelling “EXCUSE ME” as loud as possible isn’t necessary. Making ruckus in the office? Buster ass move. Finally, I notice that you’ve gotten coffee on my yellow work shirt. I look like a bumble bee with a birthmark or something and that’s a buster ass look. Even though I apologize two or three times to do I get one in return? No. You just stomp off with your work pants tucked into the snow boots which is a look I won’t even comment on. This has been one of the more buster human interactions I can remember.

Wrong Side Walker is buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment