Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fish

I spend 3 weeks waiting for Petsmart to get Neon Tetras back in stock.

I make sure that the nitrogen and ammonia levels are where they need to be.

I hold off on cleaning the tank for a day or two to make sure the fish aren’t stressed their first day.

Guess what? 6 fish go in Sunday. A baby fish dies that night. Buster ass move.

Another older fish dies last night. I think some other fish ate his goddamned fins. Buster ass move.

Then, I wake up this morning and go for a jog. I watch Mike & Mike and hear how Urban Meyer has to retire before his heart explodes. My hearts not going to explode. It’s a good day so far. THEN, I come in to feed the fish. What do I see? Guess. Another dead fish under a decorative piece of wood. That’s a fucking buster move for a fish to die under a piece of wood. I can’t reach you with the net, dead fish. I have to move the wood with MY HANDS and take you out. Trying to make me stick my hand in a fish tank after I’ve taken a shower and gotten dressed for work? That’s buster. Your dead ass is gonna lay there until I get home.

Fish are busters. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment