Thursday, December 9, 2010

Giant Guy

I get on the bus at 7:30 this morning. I used Bus Tracker to make sure that I didn’t have to wait in the cold. Bus Tracker is NOT buster.

I said hello to the bus driver because you should say hello to people. It’s a polite thing to do.

I look towards the back of the bus because sitting in the front is a buster ass move. There’s no seats in the back of the bus OR the middle. I sit in the front, I have no option.

Then you come on. You may or may not be a buster. You look like you go 6-5 and 2.8 bills, minimum. You may just be a big dude. But what do you do? You sit right next to my ass instead of the 80 year old lady across from me. Bro, I may not be a giant but I’ve got broad shoulders; sit next to the miniature old person right over there. We’re going to be cuddling for the entire ride down Lakeshore Drive. What you just did is as buster as it gets. Then you answer the phone. Oh lord, just cuddling with me and answering phones? Buster as hell.

Giant Guy is a buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment