Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Fantasy Team

I clean up at the auction draft. Anquan Boldin. Rashard Mendenhall. Jets D/ST. It’s gonna be a good year.

I go flat bananas with trades. Maclin for Turner. Best for Johnson. Moss/Forte for Rice. I get yelled at for injuries after I trade guys. “Damaged goods,” they say to me. Being accused of unfair trade practices is buster.

I make the playoffs, of course, and I’m projected to win by 50.

Guess what happens. Kyle Orton falls of the fucking face of the earth. Dude averages 18 a game for the first 10 games of the season and then goes for a 2 spot when it matters most. Not playing up to your ability when playoffs roll around? Buster. Even worse is the Oakland Raiders D/ST. Oakland plays Jacksonville who isn’t that great even though they’re gonna win the AFC South (Peyton Manning is having a buster ass year throwing to some buster ass banged up wide receivers). What does Oakland do? They give up 38. That’s not a football score, that’s the speed limit for a highway on ramp. Giving up speed limits on the score board? Buster as hell.

My Fantasy Team is a buster. Keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. Getting damaged goods in a FF trade and then using said damaged goods to beat the person who gave you damaged goods...not buster.

    ReplyDelete