Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bucket Boys

I head down to US Bank yesterday to get some cash. I typically take out large amounts of money every time I go to the ATM because paying $3 to take out $40 is buster ass. I’d rather pay $3 to take out $120 and just worry about getting mugged for the rest of the night. Living in a city is so cool.

I go during lunchtime because the trip to US Bank is long as hell. What’s the point of US Bank even being in Chicago if they’re going to place 1 ATM for every 500,000 residents of the city? Either step up to the plate or just let Chase have everything and get over it.

I walk past Macy’s and the pleasant, “holiday” themed, non-denominational decorations all over the place.

Guess what I hear. Bucket boys. Give me a goddamned break with this shit. It’s not enough that I’ve got to hear 200 taxi drivers try to murder each other with their horns but now I’ve got your street percussion on top of it? Buster as hell. I don’t even like the fact that there are half a dozen bucket boys outside of every goddamn Cubs game during the summer. I pay $75 to sit in the awful blazing sun and watch assholes get so drunk they piss themselves while the Cubs lose 2-1. I get to follow that up with a bucket boy at every corner just causing ruckus? Bring your buster ass ruckus somewhere else.

Bucket Boys are buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment