Monday, December 27, 2010

Two Prong Timers

My folks get me an automatic electronic timer for Christmas. Now I can make sure that my aquarium lights are on for exactly 10 hours every day. No lie, this is in the top 5 greatest moments of my life.

I get home yesterday and show the timer to the fish. No response from them. Your fish treating you like a dickhead is buster ass.

I spend some time programming the automatic timer. I think I break the timer at first because I didn’t read the directions. I’m sitting on my couch thinking: “I’m a man. I have a dong and my ancestors used to hunt mastodons with nothing but rocks. I’m not reading directions like some buster ass.” I only read directions after breaking something.

The timer gets set and it’s time to plug in my Christmas present. Guess what happens. My aquarium light requires a three prong outlet. My timer only has two prongs. I’m very close to burning down my entire condo complex with this buster ass situation. Two prongs? What kind of sissy piece of electronic gear only needs two prongs? I’ve got a pack of fish sitting in the dark right now and I can’t do anything about it because the timer I have is designed for electronic toothbrushes or some other buster ass products like that.

Two Prong Timers are buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment