Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aisle Sitters

The train pulls up and I don’t enter immediately. You need to stand aside and let people off because we live in a society. Don’t act like an animal and rush a door.

I have to push my way past some stupid ass kid who doesn’t think he needs to move for anyone. Rudeness is buster. So are most teenagers.

Then I see it. You’re sitting on the aisle seat with nothing on the window seat. I can’t believe how buster you’re acting with this shit. There’s no drink service or bathroom you want access to; move your ass over to the window. It’s not that I don’t understand; the CTA has all types of gross people walking all over the place that you don’t want to sit next to. Sometimes a smelly person sits down next to you and while it’s a buster ass move to smell all the time it’s even more buster ass to assume that people are going to smell. Give them a chance not to smell. The worst part is that I won’t say anything about moving over because I worry about a confrontation. Arguments in front of an audience? Buster, unless it’s on TV.

Aisle Sitters are buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment