Friday, August 12, 2011

Rehab Food

How are leftovers handled in a drug rehab clinic? Do you think that the kitchen is locked or is it honor system that everyone just eats their fair share? I don’t trust a house of recovering coke heads to keep their goddamned fingers off of a covered plate with my name on it.

That’s assuming the food would be any good which it may not be. I’m guessing there’s a general “wellness” theme so I’m guessing you’re primarily eating vegetables for snacks. If that’s the case then I can’t ever go to rehab because I'd never make it through a group session. People would open up about their terrible stories of addiction and I’d be trying to call votes on who thought we should go to Applebee’s.

Rehab Food is (most likely) a buster scene. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment