Friday, August 12, 2011

Alien Visit

What if you were in a field and an alien appeared (I don’t know why you’re in a field, maybe you’re cooking meth). The alien says that he and the rest of his alien friends are approaching earth and are considering making contact with humans. If they do, all of our problems are solved. War, disease, starvation, all of it is ended if the aliens decide to help us. All you have to do, at that moment, is explain why the aliens should help us. What would you say? Why is humanity worth saving?

In all honesty, I’d try to have sex with the alien for a couple reasons. First off, I’d be too nervous to give a good reason to save humanity. I’m thinking right now and the best reason I can come up with is Wendy’s restaurant. Second, I’d be annoyed that my field stuff was being interrupted. I don’t just wander into fields for kicks; I’m busy right now. I can’t think clearly when I’m annoyed.

So that’s my answer, I’d anger fuck the alien and let humanity figure their own shit out. Oh, you think you could have saved the world? Well, I fucked an alien. Top that.

Alien Visit could be buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment