Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sunday Laundry

I wake up on Sunday and it was clearly going to be most buster of days in 2011 (10 days in, but still). If you read the previous post you heard a little bit about my Saturday; shit got weird. How weird? 4:30 AM gyro plate weirdness. That’s goddamned weird. Nobody needs that. The problem isn’t the hangover; I can just slam water and stare at the fish tank to deal with that. The problem is that Sunday is laundry day which is a concern. Worrying about throwing up in the laundry room at the condo complex is a buster ass way to live your life.

One reason laundry on Sunday sucks is because everyone is down there at the same time so it’s very possible that you get skunked. I brought my laundry all the way down here and there’s no open washing machines? I’m going to hang myself. Dead serious.

The worst part of Sunday laundry is dealing with the other peopled that are down there. Not having clean socks for work on Monday is a buster ass scenario so everyone is on edge during laundry day. Nobody wants to be there and anything that extends laundry day pisses you off. This past Sunday I took the last two machines and skunked the guy who came in right after me. I couldn’t even make eye contact with him because we both know what happened and I could feel the dagger eyes all over me. Listen bro, I’m in the same situation as you, alright? I’ve been wearing t-shirts out of the hamper since Friday night and you’re just gonna give me eye daggers when I take two machines? Don’t give me eye daggers. I don’t know who the buster ass right now. Is it me for taking machines? Is it the other guy for dagger eyes? I think that it’s more of the situation then anything. I hate Sunday Laundry.

Sunday Laundry is buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment