Monday, January 31, 2011

BOYSNIGHTOUT

There are a couple of friends in town this weekend so I go to meet them at the bar. Girlfriend can’t come because she’s had the flu for about a week. Weeklong flu is buster. Sick girlfriend + out of town friends = BOYSNIGHTOUT = cigarettes. Having a BOYSNIGHTOUT every so often is necessary because it reminds me how terrible I was at picking up women at the bar. “Have sex with me, please. How many drinks for your sex?” Probably less buster then the game I would typically spit when I was single.

Friend #1 lives in Madison, WI and was in town for a job interview. I’m a little fuzzy because there were beers but I’m pretty sure he said that he’d turn down a job if they made him shave his beard. If you need a beard that badly in order to define who you are then you’re about as buster as it gets. Nobody gives a shit about your beard, shave it. Friend #1 also told me that I need to post more often in order to read the blog. Bro, do you know how hard it is to come up with stuff to write? It’s not every day that a homeless guy takes a dump on the train so I can write about it. Unreachable expectations are buster.

Friend #2 lives in Boulder, CO and he likes riding his bicycle. I recently visited Friend #2 in Colorado and we ate chicken wings for 5 out of the 6 meals out there. Eating dark meat chicken wings covered in hot sauce non-stop for 3 days straight? Buster ass move, according to my stomach. Friend #2 was in town for a work event and he gave me his card. I don’t understand his job even though he’s explained it to me a bunch of times. It's something with robot medicine, I'm pretty sure.

Recap of the night: Gaslight = not buster. Faith & Whiskey = a little more buster then Gaslight but not bad; dude just slept in the bathroom for an hour. Beaumonts = I can’t even tell if this is buster because of beers. Irish exit from Beaumonts = not buster, standard operating procedure. California Pizza at 4 AM = goddamnit.

BOYSNIGHTOUT isn’t buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment