Monday, January 10, 2011

Bar Stander

I go out on Saturday to catch the playoff games. NFL playoffs are not buster in any form unless you took the Saints -10 in which case you probably want to punch Marshawn Lynch and the New Orleans secondary in the face. That was some buster ass tackling on that play.

The first game starts up at 3:30 so it’s absolutely necessary that I start drinking by then. Days like this usually end with me eating hamburgers at 3 AM on Sunday morning.

The day was spent between playoff games and Playstation Move. After the pre-party we decided to head out and meet up with a larger group. I eat some chicken tenders in order to avoid blacking out at 9. My day was sports, videogames, and chicken tenders; I’m basically a 12 year old with a beard.

After dinner we go to Halligan which, on its best day, is a C+ bar. It’s not the most expensive bar but that’s all it has going for it. That bar is way too crowded and the layout creates a terrible bottleneck that’s a pain in the ass to get through. Crowded bars are buster but that’s the choice of group so I make the best of it by pouring $4 Bud Lights into my face. The Bud Lights are flowing, the arguments are basically non-stop, and I’m creeping out all types of girls from Depaul; this night is going very well. I go to the bar to get another Bud Light and I see you. You’ve got a full beer and you’re just standing with your back leaning against the bar. Buster ass move. Bro, this bar is bursting at the seams with people and you’re just going to stand there trying to make a scene. Nobody gives a shit about you or your cable knit hat; move your ass so other people can order drinks. You think I’m going to respect your personal space and go around you? Incorrect; enjoy feeling my dong rub up on your leg as I push in to get cocktails.

Bar Stander is buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment