Monday, February 20, 2012

Working Out

The only reason I work out in the morning is because I don’t want to be the most unappealing person in the room/bus. I don’t know why. It could be emotional scarring from a fairly unattractive childhood; it could be because in a hostage situation the ugliest people are probably shot first; maybe deep down I’m assuming an orgy is going to break out on the bus and I don’t want to be voted as camera guy. There could be many reasons but it’s a fact that I don’t want to be the most unappealing dude in the room.

Working Out is buster. Keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused - wouldn't working out in this situation be anything but buster? If your goal is to not be the camera guy in a bus orgy, working out would ensure that situation does not occur. In fact, it sounds like being a camera guy in a bus orgy is the real buster situation, not working out. This was a buster post.

    ReplyDelete