Monday, February 13, 2012

Ghost

Say it comes to your attention that there’s a ghost in your house. It’s not a stereotypical bad ghost: no scary drawings in a steamed up mirror while you shower, no opening all the cabinets in the kitchen. It’s just a soul that for whatever reason hasn’t moved on to the afterlife. Maybe he’s sticking around to see how many seasons ‘The Office’ stays on the air or something.

Would you make the ghost wear clothes? It’s not that I’m afraid to have a ghost penis in the room (and, quite frankly, I’m not sure of all the science behind ghost penises). I mostly don’t want a ghost creeping around the house where I can’t see him. I’d avoid a white sheet because that’s played out but I’d definitely insist on a t-shirt or something. I don’t want to worry about a ghost watching me deuce.

Ghost could be a buster scene. Keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the ghost is in the form of a goldfish since you have killed almost 100 of them in your current abode.

    ReplyDelete