Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pants Shopping

I can’t stand shopping. I think I’ve written in the past about buying shoes in 10 minutes. It’s the 1 pair of brown shoes that I have and I wear them to work 3-5 times every week. I know that I need a second pair of brown shoes and I can absolutely afford it but fuck that. I don’t want to spend another 10 minutes in the shoe store.

I hate shopping for jeans 10 times more. Jeans are far more intimate an occasion that define who you are to a degree. Are you a carpenter? Carpenter jeans. Are you a cowboy? Boot cut. Are you a douche? Make sure there’s a shit load of stitching decoration on the back pocket and you’re set. Want a pair of pants that is all one color? Too bad, every pair has been bleached on the front to make them look “worn in” so you can tell your friends that they travelled the Oregon Trail or something. Fuck me.

Pants shopping is buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment