Thursday, June 30, 2011

Volleybrawlers vs. Winning

Volleybrawlers dropped the second game of the season with a 2-0 loss (and a loss on the consolation game).

First things first, I missed last weeks game but the record was 1-2 against Sandy Balls. Apparently 5 people showed up for our side but whatever, Vegas.

I won the PRS game by just buckling knees when I threw rock. Chose side instead of ball because the sun was just blazing hot.

Squad size of 9 (3 boys and 6 girls). One of the more solid attendance showings so far this year.

Lots of good bumping out of Kramer, Larissa, and Keith. Keith was just taking dives into the sand hoping to grab digs where he could.

New guy, Luke, had a solid game just being big at the front and keeping balls alive.

If whatever higher power is up there (God/Ganesh/Antmonsterwithpenisarms) created a volleyball player I would have been what he (She? Hahaha, no) created. Had a few fireball serves that snapped a few limbs. Just adjusting in the air on balls and scoring points. Keeping plays alive with nothing else but stabbing at line drives. Call me Picasso because yesterday's game was a work of art. Except when I was on the back line. I suck on the back line.

Squadron grade: B-. We weren't bad but the other team wasn't good either. We should have taken at least 1. They had 1 guy who served daggers and made me look foolish a few times but damn, we should have taken 1.

Season record: 1-3.

Volleybrawlers are unbuster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment