Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Portugal Day 2 (part 1)

Continued...

-What time is it? 11? Longest I've slept in for a while.
-I'm going for a walk to see some different parts of the city. I can't decide if I'm really excited to experience a historic city like Lisbon or if I just want to prove to myself that I'm not afraid of getting gang raped by a bunch of Portuguese fellas.
-People are looking at me. Am I not supposed to be in this neighborhood?
-Lots of graffiti/murals in this town. I've seen THIS in person. CULTURE!
-Thank God, I see Asians. I'm embarrassed at how happy I am to see the Asians.
-Fuck this hill.
-Hey, a mural of Al Capone! Is that the coolest thing that America has done? Made a bunch mafia dudes rich by passing prohibition laws back in the day? Does anyone want to talk 'Boardwalk Empire'? Steve Buscemi is awesome.
-Some other folks are kicking it by the pool. I'll meet them.
-AH, I forgot to pack swim trunks. I'll just hang out in my shorts. Sunscreen? Hahaha,no.
-A girl ordered Thai salad and got lettuce, rice, and raisins. She was not pleased and said as much to the waitress. The response? "That's a Thai salad in Portugal! That's how we do it!" Do we look local? Damn.
-No, I don't want to order lunch by the pool because I'm pretending that I'm cool and I'll just get lunch from somewhere when I'm walking around.
-My buddy asks if I can find razor blades for him. Sure, any moron can find razor blades, right?

Portugal Day 2 (part 1) was unbuster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment