Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portugal Day 1 (part 1).

So I recently went on a trip to Portugal for work and took some notes for blogging purposes. Here's day 1:

-Probably as nervous as I've been in a while. What if the cab driver makes fun of me because I only speak one language? What if I break one of the local customs and get yelled at in Portugese? This is the shit that keeps me up at night.
-Family of 9 flying internationally that want two rows of 4 right across from each other. The airline may not be able to do that because, you know, they're trying to fit 300 people on a flying tube to travel over the Atlantic. NOT GOOD ENOUGH! THEY WANT 2 ROWS OF 4 AND THEY TALKED TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE ABOUT IT! People are the worst.
-I got to fly business class which meant I had access to the Admirals Club. Maybe it was the fact that I had a t-shirt with bacon grease stains on it (I made BLT's for lunch that day) while everyone else was in business casual but I decided to leave pretty quickly. $9 for sushi tray? Buster ass move. I'll get myself a snack wrap from McDonalds.
-Business Class is the most baller thing I've ever seen. I'm just watching re-runs of The Office and slamming Diet Coke at 20,000 feet. Fully reclinable chairs when it's bedtime.
-Welcome to London! My breath must smell like dog shit.
-Diet Coke = Coca Cola Light in Europe. I'M LEARNING!
-London co-workers. I'm embarrased by how relieved I am to not have to find my own cab.
-London to Lisbon = pass out time.
-Welcome to Lisbon! We speak 7 languages, you ignorant dick.

Porgual Day 1 (part 1) was kind of buster. Lots of travel. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment