Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Pats Top Shelf

Here's some top shelf parts about St. Pats:

1) Day drinking - It's awesome as anything that's ever been awesome. I love it.
2) I'll be drunk - I'm delightful.
3) Piss off, snow - St. Pats, for me, is the first day of spring because everyone gets together for a day long bar crawl to celebrate surviving 3 months of the sun going down at 3:15 in the afternoon. Nothing symbolizes the changing of the seasons like blooming flowers, birds chirping, and me forcing beer into my face at 10:45 in the morning.
4) FIGHTS – FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT.
5) M&M’s shirt – I have a M&M’s t-shirt that is the greatest thing ever invented. The M&M’s are painting themselves green and it’s awesome. Girlfriend hates it more then anything on earth but I don’t care because I’m out to celebrate that Irish guy who killed all the snakes. I’m pretty sure that’s right.

St. Pats top shelf is unbuster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment