Monday, March 21, 2011

My Bracket

Pittsburgh – Wow, you are a farty fart patch in a fart stand. Your school is nothing more than a halfway house for convicts who want to play sports, apparently, and Dave Wannstedt has a mustache that’s so out of style it's almost hipster. You guys stink.


Louisville – I had you going to the final 4 and instead you fall to Morehead State. All your state is good at is horses and booze. You guys are jerks.


Kentucky – I don’t want to be mean to the state twice but you lost an important game to WVU, a school whose most popular major is “Get any degree and avoid dying in a coal mine 101.” Your coach reminds me of the guy who tries to bang the drunkest girl at the party and the next day tells everyone how skanky she was. I hate your faces.


Syracuse – Your mascot is stupid and you lost to a state that is only useful for beer brats. Wisconsin stinks and Miller Lite sucks anyways and that spelling annoys me. Go suck an egg.



My Bracket is buster. Keep coming back.



EDIT:
Man, I can't even read the bracket correctly. Kentucky beat WVU, not the other way around. Everything else I said still holds. I'm accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment