Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Pats Shizzys

Don’t get me wrong, I love St. Patricks day but there are a few buster elements:

1) Pooping in bars. Taking a #2 in the bar is always a possibility on St. Pats and that’s just the worst. Absolutely no privacy and people are liable to yell at you because dressing in shamrocks and getting canned at 10 AM brings out the worst in people.
2) Irish politics talks. It’s guaranteed, that around 4 PM I’ll see a red haired kid, assume he’s an Irish national, and ask him about the recent parliamentary election. I’m already annoyed at myself.
3) Destination weekenders. It’s never good when the city population grows by 50,000 people who only want to get canned. "Welcome to Chicago, please piss everywhere and try to vomit if possible." I don't pay 30.3% sales tax for these dicks to piss all over. I PAY THE WORKERS THAT CLEAN THAT PISS!

St. Pats Shizzys are buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment