Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Hit Squad

1) BLT dip – The best thing that’s happened to me in the past 5 years is finding out that BLT dip was a real thing. Girlfriend isn’t going to like me saying that but it is what it is.

2) Aaron Rodgers – He’s a little bit buster because he’ll be giving the Chicago Bears fits for the next decade but goddamn is he a good player. Aaron Rodgers > Brett Favre and that makes me smile.

3) Cowboys & Aliens – I won’t watch this movie but it’s awesome that it’s going to get made AND that you somehow managed to get big names involved. Daniel Craig rolling towards aliens with a six shooter? No shit? It’s nice to see that acid use is rampant in Hollywood.

4) W – Say what you will about his politics but he’s a likable guy. Just catching the game with Mr. Jones and having a hot dog. Iraq war crimes what? Bitch, I’m retired.

Super Bowl Hit Squad is unbuster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment