Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sharts

1) Black Eyed Peas – Who is in charge of booking half time shows? How about The Black Keys at half time in Arlington? Those guys would have ripped the place to shreds and instead I have to watch Will.I.Am dance around like an asshole with metal hair. Buster ass scene.

2) Dates with pits – Just awful. I spent about 20 minutes looking for dates in Jewel which is a buster ass amount of time to shop for fruit. Then I come to find out that the dates I’ve got have pits in them? Buster ass move. These are supposed be bacon wrapped dates, not bacon wrapped dates mixed with my friends chipped teeth.

3) GoDaddy.com – Full frontal nudity next year or go the away for good. I don’t even know what your business is but I hope it fails.

4) No guacamole – Guacamole is basically my go to dish that I bring to parties but I didn’t bring it last night. Not enough buzz. Having fingers smell like cilantro all day? Actually, that’s awesome, but taking the guac for granted is about as buster ass it gets.

In the end I'm just glad that the Vikings sucked this year. I really don't like the Vikings.

Super Bowl Sharts are buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment