Thursday, February 3, 2011

Murderstorm

If the reader isn’t already aware, I live in Chicago and we recently caught the tail end of a crazy ass winter storm which included something called “thunder snow.” That sounds like a made up term but apparently it’s real. You’re just gonna have weather that sounds like some kind of Tolkien creation running around here? Buster ass move. If anything from the LOTR trilogy is gonna show up it better be that dwarf guy. He can pound brews, I bet.

I’m at work on Tuesday and all day around the office we keep hearing about other places shutting shop at about 12 and cancelling work on Wednesday. However, where I work its business as usual; don’t worry about blood covered snow outside your window.

I bounce at 2 because it’s clear we’re about to get destroyed by the weather and I’m all about making executive decisions that require me to leave work early. The rest of my trip home was just a buster ass clinic. Crowded red line? Check. Tsunami winds with ice shards? Check. Walking single file in snow behind a girl who tops out at 2 mph? Check. That last one is the most buster move of them all. Where do you learn to walk like that? It’s impolite to walk that slow unless you were injured in WWII.

Murderstorm is buster. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment