Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coffee Shirt

I have to go on a business trip out to the east coast. There's a lot of planning involved: booking hotels, booking flights, setting agendas, etc. There's a lot of logistics that I had to work out: I woke up at 5:00 this morning so I can get downtown and onto an orange line to Midway by 6:30. I did laundry and ironed last night. I got everything packed as well. I have everything covered. Everything is planned out perfectly.

Everything other than eating like a dickhead. Coffee on the shirt within 2 minutes of buying it. Buster ass move on my part.

Coffee Shirt is a buster scene. Keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. I've got an old co-worker and friend named Steve Tuschy. Middle name Richard. Sound it out. Anyways, he, like you, cannot eat or drink without soiling his shirt. You should meet. Or start a club. Maybe both.

    ReplyDelete