Thursday, July 14, 2011

Local Gay Sex Area

HAHAHAHA

Where to begin:

-Of all the places you can get it off, a bird sanctuary can’t be high on the list. All those ruffling feathers and cooing and all of that? Distracting. No thank you.
-Great article title. This was a circle jerk, NOT gay sex. Someone needs to get the editor’s pen out and dress this up a little bit.
-The comments are just great. You got the person (who, ironically, uses a Lady Gaga song title as their user name) who rips on ALL gays. You’ve got other gays telling the circle jerk gays to get out of the closet and head towards Halsted.
-There was an expose (right HERE if you want to see it) about sex in Montrose Harbor? Guys are just cruising around the paths at night and banging it out? I don’t even care about the gay sex; get it how you get it. I just wonder if my realtor knew when I bought my condo. I demand FULL disclosure on local gay sex grottos.

I’m not even sure if the guys in the story are gay. Is this what closeted homosexual men do? Coordinate masturbating together in the park? This just seems more hipster then gay. Goddamn kids reducing their carbon footprint by masturbating outdoors at the same time. Sons of bitches.

Finally, I consider myself cooler since Montrose Harbor is about 5 minutes from my place. I mean, secret gay sex in the park is so urban I can’t stand it.

Local Gay Sex Area is unbuster news. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment