Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meth

I’m in the bathroom trying to cook up some meth. I’ve got a bunch of chemicals in a bucket and I’m not sure what the next step is so I just add another chemical. That’s a mistake, as the bucket immediately melts and leaves a circular burn mark on the floor. Dad will be home soon so I need to do something. I clean up as well as I can but my dad still sees the burn mark and wants to know what happened. Thinking on my feet, I tell him that I tried to fry a chicken. He buys the fact that I was frying chicken in the bathroom but still, he’s fucking pissed.

I wake up. So apparently I’m living with my folks and getting addicted to meth in my dreams these days, which sucks. Even worse, no way is my dream dad going to let me make fried chicken from scratch anymore. Bad situation all around.

Meth dream was a buster situation. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment