Monday, January 23, 2012

New Lunch Spot

For about a month now, I’ve been going to this Middle Eastern place called The Olive for lunch probably 2-3 days a week and crushing falafel sandwiches. The only problem is that The Olive is next to the sushi place that I used to frequent and every once in a while I see the owner (?) looking at me. I’m almost certain that he doesn’t care about where I eat or doesn’t recognize me because all white people look the same to him but I feel a little guilty.

I’m not sure why I assume that the guy at the sushi place is the owner who actually gives a shit where I eat. If it was a white dude I wouldn’t think he was the owner but since it’s an Asian guy I assume he’s the owner and that he may commit seppuku or something because I don’t want his $8 spicy crab roll. Is that racist? I can’t even tell in 2012

New Lunch Spot is a buster scene. Keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment