Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gyro Breakfast

8:50 this morning, getting my bagel on. Transcript of the guy who orders after me:

Weirdo: Gyros please.
Barely Bilingual Cashier: What?
W: Do you have gyros right now?
BBC: No.
W: What’s available?
BBC: (Motions towards breakfast menu) Breakfast.
W: Okay, I’ll have the over under but if possible I’d like to make a modification when I order it. Can I have stripsofbacononitplease?
BBC: What?
W: I’d like to have the over under but I’d need to modify need, I’d need to modify the sandwich if possible. Can I have bacon on it?
BBC: It comes with bacon.
W: Okay.

Some thoughts:
1) So weirded out that my day is basically shot.
2) If you’re buying gyros for breakfast, you probably have a refrigerator that’s dedicated to hooker heads, right? Well adjusted human beings don't want raw onions and lamb meat at 8:50 in the morning.
3) Possible alien doing reconnaissance on our defense capabilities prior to a full scale invasion? But wouldn’t they do research on our eating habits before in order to stay in cognito? Maybe one of the less able aliens had that job and fucked it up. Do you think there are alien fuck ups? Any aliens that still live with their folks into their alien30’s and work at aliengasstations?
4) Yea, this day is fucking cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment