Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog Restart

Alright so I'll try to start doing this again and we'll see how it goes. Some notes:

-I think I wanted to knock out 3 or 4 old women on the bus this morning and a lot had to do with their hair. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine's chiropractor friend had the old hair style that Kramer liked? I feel that way about the perm. You're just walking into the salon and saying "I need a mound of curls on the top of my head. Pile it up." No thanks.

-Girlfriend picked up Chick-Fil-A yesterday. Pretty awesome. This led to a conversation about best fast food spots and the rankings ended up this way:

1) Chick-Fil-A - Best chicken sandwiches but 3rd place on the fry game. Waffle fries are overrated like woah.
2) Wendys - 2nd best chicken sandwich and 2nd best fries. Just a solid all around experience.
3) McDonalds - 3rd best chicken sandwich and best fries.

-I don't run around calling women the c-word but Marie from The Real World: Virgin Islands is positioning herself pretty well to catch one. Chick is fucking awful. Just every New York stereotype in a gross, alcoholic shell. Fuck her.

-I sold my team name to a UK based businessman named Bardy Digett. He specializes in sales of upskirt photographs and has told me that if the team does well he'll attend an end of the year banquet.

I'm done writing the sign off about things being buster and asking you to come back. Shit's played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment